Researchers have discovered supplementing a normal, carbohydrate-rich diet with specific ketogenic agents may significantly delay tonic-clonic seizures caused by exposure to high levels of oxygen.
October 2, 2013
September 26, 2012
In Depth Search (Advanced)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Vaccines that Contain Latex ;CDC PINKBOOK Feb 2015 ;Packaging Exposure
- Natural compound found in broccoli reawakens the function of potent tumor suppressor
- Strawberry tree honey may inhibit colon cancer
- The Estée Lauder Companies showcases new research on combating aging at 2019 SID Meeting
- Revealed: Army scientists secretly sprayed St Louis with 'radioactive' particles for YEARS to test chemical warfare technology
- Brain degeneration in Huntington's disease caused by amino acid deficiency ( Cysteine )
- Vaccines have become insanely profitable, “Drug companies have identified vaccines as the next pot of gold."
- New Finnish study: Dietary cholesterol or egg consumption do not increase the risk of stroke
- Researchers discover watching horror films can help you burn equivalent of a chocolate bar, with The Shining burning most
- Gut microbes trigger autoimmune disease later in life in mice