The majority of oral medications available to consumers contain ingredients that can affect sensitive individuals.
Pain drug can kill resistant tuberculosis: Researchers claim may never be tested in TB clinical trials.
September 14, 2012
September 5, 2012
In Depth Search (Advanced)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Tuck into colourful fruits and vegetables and see the light
- Recent Clinical Research
- High-fructose corn syrup promotes colon tumor growth in mice
- New research shows people with PAD could have an omega-3 deficiency
- Eczema treated effectively with L-92 Patented Sterilized Lactic Acid Bacteria
- Vaccines that Contain Latex ;CDC PINKBOOK Feb 2015 ;Packaging Exposure
- Algae could prevent limb amputation
- Revealed: Army scientists secretly sprayed St Louis with ‘radioactive’ particles for YEARS to test chemical warfare technology
- Patients with drug-resistant malaria cured by plant therapy developed at WPI
- How much exercise is needed to help improve thinking skills?