Olive oil supplements may protect against the adverse vascular effects of air pollution
– Taking olive oil supplements may counteract some of the adverse cardiovascular effects of exposure to air pollution, according to a new study presented at the 2014 American Thoracic Society International Conference.
– http://healthresearchreport.me/2014/05/23/olive-oil-supplements-may-protect-against-the-adverse-vascular-effects-of-air-pollution/ — at Vitamin and Herb Stores.
- Olive Oil Supplements Have The Potential To Protect Our Bodies Against The Effects Of Air Pollution, Says New Study (medicaldaily.com)
- Olive oil supplements may protect against the adverse vascular effects of air pollution (eurekalert.org)
- Olive Oil Pills can Protect Heart from Air Pollution (counselheal.com)
- Olive oil on salad may save your life (telegraph.co.uk)
Categories: Missed - Medical Breakthroughs