Animal experiments have shown that caloric restriction causes cellular changes that can prevent diseases, the subject of a session at FAPESP Week London.
September 17, 2012
August 18, 2012
September 7, 2012
In Depth Search (Advanced)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Vaccines that Contain Latex ;CDC PINKBOOK Feb 2015 ;Packaging Exposure
- Lupus strongly linked to imbalances in gut microbiome
- New study indicates that exercise improves non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Researchers show that Liver Fibrosis can be stopped, cured and reversed
- Study: Whooping cough resurgence due to vaccinated people not knowing they're infectious?
- Recent Clinical Research
- Petraeus sex'n'menaces webmail trail leads to NATO A'stan General, Spook, soldier, G-man embroiled with adulterous minx duo (Broadwell’s computer, had secret documents)
- Statin drug data criminaly manipulated to show exaggerated benefit and reduced risk?
- Algae could prevent limb amputation
- NEW Info Graphic: HPV and AHCC