HRR ( Vitamin and Herb Store ) Staff Test. For those new to this, our staff is required to be up to date on pertinent medical information on a continual basis. We pride ourselves on being some of the best in the Industry.
ANSWERS FOUND IN HRR 175 & 176:
1. A deficiency in vitamin _____ was tied to postnatal asthma.
2. ________(a)_________ can aid the effectiveness of chemotherapy in killing _____(b)______ cancer cells as well as reducing the chemotherapy’s side effects.
3. __________________ may reduce risk of the most common type of stroke.
4. Exposure to __(a)__% acetic acid found in ________(b)________ for 30 minutes reduced the numbers of TB mycobacteria from around 100 million to ___________(c)____________.
5. Vitamin A may help boost the immune system to fight _____________.
6. Higher blood levels of __________(a)___________ are significantly associated with better sleep. Lower levels of ___(b)____ have been linked with lower levels of melatonin.
7. Breast cancer patients with high levels of ________(a)________ in their blood are ______(b)______ as likely to survive the disease as women with low levels of the nutrient.
SEARCH HRR SITE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
8. Caffeine may slow ____________ disease and other dementias and restores cognitive function.
9. Long term supplementation of the amino acid ________________ prevents development of liver cancer.
10. The amino acid ____________ shows promise in treating stomach ulcers.