Public release date: 1-Feb-2008 A common flower that helps wipe out garden insects has also shown promise in eradicating stubborn warts, according to preliminary research presented by podiatrist Tracey Vlahovic at the...Read More
63 percent of diabetics risk serious foot problems by wearing the wrong-sized shoes / 80 per cent of diabetic foot amputations could be prevented.
Public release date: 13-Nov-2007 More than six out of ten people with diabetes are walking around in the wrong-sized shoes, exposing themselves to serious foot problems that could lead to amputation, according to research in the...Read More
In Depth Search (Advanced)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Is it possible to restore memory function in Alzheimer's?
- Honeybee hive sealant ( propolis ) promotes hair growth in mice
- Report: Michelle Obama once dated inspector general at the center of IRS investigation into anti-tea party political favoritism
- Lutein status is linked to cognitive performance across the lifespan
- BPA exposure affects fertility in next 3 generations of mice
- Aspirin recommendations changed for many younger diabetic patients
- Tropicana Orange juice is actually pasteurized, deaerated, stripped of flavor and aroma, and stored for a year or longer before it is made available to the public, states claim.
- Disney Channel forced to pull episode of hit TV show Jessie that 'mocks' and 'humiliates' child on gluten-free diet
- Bomb materials, weapons found in Ridgewood home : A 60-year-old doctor with ties to the Occupy Wall Street movement
- Radioprotection and extracts of Ginko biloba