Public release date: 1-Feb-2008 A common flower that helps wipe out garden insects has also shown promise in eradicating stubborn warts, according to preliminary research presented by podiatrist Tracey Vlahovic at the...Read More
63 percent of diabetics risk serious foot problems by wearing the wrong-sized shoes / 80 per cent of diabetic foot amputations could be prevented.
Public release date: 13-Nov-2007 More than six out of ten people with diabetes are walking around in the wrong-sized shoes, exposing themselves to serious foot problems that could lead to amputation, according to research in the...Read More
In Depth Search (Advanced)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 100% Remission rate for Multiple Sclerosis in rats with Calcitriol and D3.. With possible human protocols
- Recent Clinical Research
- Vaccines that Contain Latex ;CDC PINKBOOK Feb 2015 ;Packaging Exposure
- Skin, soft tissue infections succumb to blue light
- John McAfee the Belize spymaster uncovers 'ricin, terrorist plots'
- Dance boosts young girls’ mental health
- Following five healthy lifestyle habits may increase life expectancy by decade or more
- Soviet spy 'copied risque pictures of a young Prince Philip partying with elite drinking club'
- Exercise may be as effective as prescribed drugs to lower high blood pressure
- Study links nutrients in blood to better brain connectivity, cognition in older adults