Low-carbohydrate diet reduced inflammation
– In summary, the presented clinical trial resulted in a similar weight loss comparing low-carbohydrate diet and low-fat diet, but only the low-carbohydrate diet had a favourable impact on inflammation in patients with type 2 diabetes.
* Annals of Medicine May 2014 Vol. 46, No. 3
- Low-carbohydrate diet reduced inflammation (eurekalert.org)
- If You Have Diabetes, Stick To A Low-Carb Diet: It May Help Lower Inflammation (medicaldaily.com)
- Low Carb Diet Lowers Inflammation in Diabetics, Study (scienceworldreport.com)
- How To Effectively Deal with Arthritis Pain (retireathome.com)
- Low-Carb Diet can Reduce Inflammation (counselheal.com)