The more cannabidiol (CBD) in a strain of cannabis, the lower the impairment to brain function, finds a new UCL-led brain imaging study.
August 25, 2012
August 14, 2012
In Depth Search (Advanced)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Vaccines that Contain Latex ;CDC PINKBOOK Feb 2015 ;Packaging Exposure
- Hepatitis B virus cured – Pilot Study
- Women exposed to common antibacterial chemical more likely to break a bone
- In uveitis, bacteria in gut may instruct immune cells to attack the eye
- 'Good' bacteria may prevent -- and reverse -- food allergy
- About Me and the Site
- Herpes Virus Cleared from Cells BX795
- Revealed: Army scientists secretly sprayed St Louis with ‘radioactive’ particles for YEARS to test chemical warfare technology
- Acid reflux misdiagnosed 90% of the time in babies
- Could coffee be the secret to fighting obesity?