A major compound in soil organic matter degrades chronic wasting disease prions and decreases infectivity in mice, according to a study published Nov. 29 in the open-access journal PLOS Pathogens by Judd Aiken of the University of Alberta, and colleagues.
U.S. DoD’s Autonomous Weapons Directive Keeps Man in the Loop: ” Humans still must play an oversight role “
November 28, 2012
November 4, 2012
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Vaccines that Contain Latex ;CDC PINKBOOK Feb 2015 ;Packaging Exposure
- Tap or bottled? Water impacts health benefits Green tea
- The FASEB Journal: Fish oil supplementation can slow muscle loss during immobilization
- Brain operates in up to 11 dimensions
- Beet Compound could have a key role in 'Alzheimer's disease
- Technique boosts omega 3 fatty acid levels in brain 100 fold
- Syria must be defenseless for America to illegaly invade, Rated:XXX " Russian troops are on the ground"
- Aromatherapy - A review of MD Anderson Cancer Center Recommendations, Plus Extra
- First discovery of the female sex hormone progesterone in a plant
- Drinking baking soda could help combat autoimmune disease