We review the the study “Vitamin D supplementation to prevent acute respiratory tract infections: systematic review and meta-analysis of individual participant data” by the BMJ in regard to the amount of vitamin […]
1. Can Traditional Chinese Medicine Contribute to a Cure for HIV? 2. Vitamin B3 prevents glaucoma in laboratory mice
We review the study ” The Use of 3,5,4′-Tri-O-acetylresveratrol as a Potential Prodrug for Resveratrol Protects Mice from γ-Irradiation-Induced Death ” In which acetyl-resveratrol protected against 9.75Gy of whole body radiation.
Public Release: 14-Feb-2017 Traditional Chinese medicine in HIV cure issue of AIDS Research & Human Retroviruses Mary Ann Liebert, Inc./Genetic Engineering News Credit: Mary Ann Liebert, Inc., publishers New Rochelle, […]
1. Prebiotics may help to cope with stress 2. Green tea could have lifesaving potential for patients with multiple myeloma, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s
We review the study ” Antibiotics can boost bacterial reproduction ” in regard to the bacteria that causes the stomach bug. Which grows three times larger when exposed to antibiotics for just […]
1. Antibiotics can boost bacterial reproduction by 300% 2. Vitamin C may decrease risk of atrial fibrillation after cardiac surgery by 73%
Public Release: 2-Feb-2017 George Institute for Global Health Commonly used non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, such as ibuprofen, used to treat back pain provide little benefit, but cause side effects, according to […]
We review the major study ” Fluorinated Compounds in U.S. Fast Food Packaging ” funded by the National Science Foundation in regard to the extensive contamination of fast food by toxic fluorine […]
1. Some early breast cancer patients benefit more from breast conservation than from mastectomy 2. Rat-grown mouse pancreases help reverse diabetes in mice 3. Corn turning French hamsters into deranged cannibals: research
We review the peer reviewed study “Green Tea Boosts Production Of Detox Enzymes, Rendering Cancerous Chemicals Harmless” in regard to the EGCG component of green tea.
1. A natural compound can block the formation of toxins associated with Parkinson’s Disease 2. Protein isolated from baker’s yeast shows potential against leukemia cells 3. Asthma not found in high percentage […]
We review the new study” Millions of people with metabolic syndrome may need more vitamin E ” in regard to researchers claims that conventional vitamin E testing is severely flawed and possibly […]
1. Natural tooth repair method, using Alzheimer’s drug, causes dentine to regenerate 2. Gastric acid suppressants linked to a 70% increase in hospitalization for infectious gastroenteritis 3. Type 2 diabetes doubles in […]
Public Release: 12-Jan-2017 Type 2 diabetes shows marked increase in pediatric population Claims with type 2 diabetes diagnosis more than doubled in youth from 2011 to 2015 FAIR Health Caption Private […]
We review the recent study ” Why high-dose vitamin C kills cancer cells ” in regard to intravenous ascorbate effectively limiting pancreatic cancer growth in animal models