Researchers from the University of Illinois at Chicago report that adding a lysophospholipid form of EPA (LPC-EPA) to the diet can increase levels of EPA in the brain 100-fold in mice.
Pentagon leaning on Chinese satellite for Africa Command communications : ” sparked outcry by disclosing its lease of bandwidth from a Chinese satellite “
April 30, 2013
May 30, 2018
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Vaccines that Contain Latex ;CDC PINKBOOK Feb 2015 ;Packaging Exposure
- Tap or bottled? Water impacts health benefits Green tea
- The FASEB Journal: Fish oil supplementation can slow muscle loss during immobilization
- Brain operates in up to 11 dimensions
- Beet Compound could have a key role in 'Alzheimer's disease
- Technique boosts omega 3 fatty acid levels in brain 100 fold
- Syria must be defenseless for America to illegaly invade, Rated:XXX " Russian troops are on the ground"
- Aromatherapy - A review of MD Anderson Cancer Center Recommendations, Plus Extra
- First discovery of the female sex hormone progesterone in a plant
- Drinking baking soda could help combat autoimmune disease