Research published today (Jan. 22) in the journal Brain reveals a new approach to Alzheimer’s disease (AD) that may eventually make it possible to reverse memory loss, a hallmark of the disease in its late stages.
Researchers detail chemotherapy’s damage to the brain” Chemotherapy drugs used to treat a wide range of cancers were more toxic to healthy brain cells than the cancer cells they were intended to treat
September 8, 2012
In Depth Search (Advanced)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Vaccines that Contain Latex ;CDC PINKBOOK Feb 2015 ;Packaging Exposure
- 100% Remission rate for Multiple Sclerosis in rats with Calcitriol and D3.. With possible human protocols
- Recent Clinical Research
- HPV infections in women eradicated by AHCC, Japanese mushroom extract
- U.S. Army General who 'had forced sex and inappropriate relationships with female soldiers' in Afghanistan flown home in disgrace
- Influenza A vaccination associated with 6.3 times more aerosol shedding than non vaccinated
- Maltodextrin may contribute to an increased susceptibility to Crohn’s disease
- Study: Whooping cough resurgence due to vaccinated people not knowing they're infectious?
- Diet drinks may be associated with strokes among post-menopausal women
- Statins increase all causes of mortality in older adults ( JAMA Study )