A new study published in Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes, and Essential Fatty Acids shows that people likely need to eat more fish and take an omega-3 supplement to reach a cardioprotective Omega-3 Index level of 8 percent or higher.
September 26, 2012
August 3, 2012
In Depth Search (Advanced)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Vaccines that Contain Latex ;CDC PINKBOOK Feb 2015 ;Packaging Exposure
- 100% Remission rate for Multiple Sclerosis in rats with Calcitriol and D3.. With possible human protocols
- Recent Clinical Research
- HPV infections in women eradicated by AHCC, Japanese mushroom extract
- U.S. Army General who 'had forced sex and inappropriate relationships with female soldiers' in Afghanistan flown home in disgrace
- Influenza A vaccination associated with 6.3 times more aerosol shedding than non vaccinated
- Maltodextrin may contribute to an increased susceptibility to Crohn’s disease
- Study: Whooping cough resurgence due to vaccinated people not knowing they're infectious?
- Diet drinks may be associated with strokes among post-menopausal women
- Statins increase all causes of mortality in older adults ( JAMA Study )