Researchers have discovered evidence that endurance exercise, such as running, swimming, cross-country skiing and cycling, will help you age better than resistance exercise, which involves strength training with weights. Endurance exercise but not resistance exercise can prevent telomeres shortening, or can even lengthen them, according to the first prospective randomized controlled study of the effect of different forms of exercise on this indicator of healthy aging published in the European Heart Journal.
North Korea nuclear test suspected: Live Report !! “artificial earthquake” at North Korea’s nuclear test site !!
February 11, 2013
March 7, 2016
January 9, 2017
In Depth Search (Advanced)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Vaccines that Contain Latex ;CDC PINKBOOK Feb 2015 ;Packaging Exposure
- Recent Clinical Research
- Maltodextrin may contribute to an increased susceptibility to Crohn’s disease
- 100% Remission rate for Multiple Sclerosis in rats with Calcitriol and D3.. With possible human protocols
- Statins increase all causes of mortality in older adults ( JAMA Study )
- How JFK secretly ADMIRED Hitler: Explosive book reveals former President’s praise for the Nazis as he travelled through Germany before Second World War
- India: Paralysis cases soar after oral polio vaccine introduced
- Glutamine plus NAC could help counteract poisoning from popular painkiller
- Georgia conducts dangerous experiments with viruses: "experiments with viruses have led to the spread of such dangerous illnesses as pig flu and measles"
- Androgen deprivation therapy for localized prostate cancer not associated with improved survival