Oils from garlic and several other common herbs and medicinal plants show strong activity against the bacterium that causes Lyme disease, according to a study by researchers at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
Secret US drug agency unit passing surveillance information to authorities ( Special Operations Division, or SOD )
August 5, 2013
‘Troubling’ Surveillance Before Benghazi Attack “Assuming we don’t die tonight. We saw one of our ‘police’ that guard the compound taking pictures,” he wrote hours before the assault.
November 2, 2012
Parents of U.S. software engineer found dead in Singapore quit inquest saying the police evidence is fake and they do not trust the country’s legal process
May 23, 2013
In Depth Search (Advanced)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 100% Remission rate for Multiple Sclerosis in rats with Calcitriol and D3.. With possible human protocols
- Recent Clinical Research
- Vaccines that Contain Latex ;CDC PINKBOOK Feb 2015 ;Packaging Exposure
- Skin, soft tissue infections succumb to blue light
- John McAfee the Belize spymaster uncovers 'ricin, terrorist plots'
- Dance boosts young girls’ mental health
- Exercise may be as effective as prescribed drugs to lower high blood pressure
- Study links nutrients in blood to better brain connectivity, cognition in older adults
- Mortality rates rising for Gens X and Y too
- Vitamin D supplements could help pain management