Combining low doses of a toxic herbicide with sugar-binding proteins called lectins may trigger Parkinsonism — symptoms typical of Parkinson’s disease like body tremors and slowing of body motions — after the toxin travels from the stomach to the brain.
China State television on Saturday reported that the country’s navy and air forces conducted joint military exercises with live fire targeting a small island in the East China Sea.
September 29, 2012
November 18, 2012
Why the Germans can’t help being rude: Historic divisions mean they are used to being surrounded by enemies
October 18, 2013
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Vaccines that Contain Latex ;CDC PINKBOOK Feb 2015 ;Packaging Exposure
- Tap or bottled? Water impacts health benefits Green tea
- The FASEB Journal: Fish oil supplementation can slow muscle loss during immobilization
- Brain operates in up to 11 dimensions
- Beet Compound could have a key role in 'Alzheimer's disease
- Technique boosts omega 3 fatty acid levels in brain 100 fold
- Syria must be defenseless for America to illegaly invade, Rated:XXX " Russian troops are on the ground"
- Aromatherapy - A review of MD Anderson Cancer Center Recommendations, Plus Extra
- First discovery of the female sex hormone progesterone in a plant
- Drinking baking soda could help combat autoimmune disease