Vitamin C may reduce the harm done to lungs in infants born to mothers who smoke during their pregnancy, according to a randomized, controlled trial published online in the American Thoracic Society’s American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine.
September 23, 2012
‘The smell of burning flesh filled the room’: Workers reveal hellish conditions in Chinese labour camp where man hid letter pleading for help that was found U.S. store’s decorations box
June 13, 2013
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Vaccines that Contain Latex ;CDC PINKBOOK Feb 2015 ;Packaging Exposure
- Tap or bottled? Water impacts health benefits Green tea
- Syria must be defenseless for America to illegaly invade, Rated:XXX " Russian troops are on the ground"
- Aromatherapy - A review of MD Anderson Cancer Center Recommendations, Plus Extra
- The FASEB Journal: Fish oil supplementation can slow muscle loss during immobilization
- Mannose impairs tumour growth and enhances chemotherapy
- Influenza A vaccination associated with 6.3 times more aerosol shedding than non vaccinated
- Gray Hair, Root Causes and Possible Reversal ( Video )
- Researchers discover that coevolution between humans and bacteria reduces gastric cancer risk
- Revealed: Army scientists secretly sprayed St Louis with ‘radioactive’ particles for YEARS to test chemical warfare technology