Vitamin C may reduce the harm done to lungs in infants born to mothers who smoke during their pregnancy, according to a randomized, controlled trial published online in the American Thoracic Society’s American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine.
Little known search engine that refuses to store data on users doubles web traffic amid NSA tapping scandal
July 11, 2013
This photo will self-destruct in 4, 3, 2, 1… Could a new app save us from the curse of embarrassing photos FOREVER?
November 5, 2012
October 23, 2013
June 30, 2014
In Depth Search (Advanced)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 100% Remission rate for Multiple Sclerosis in rats with Calcitriol and D3.. With possible human protocols
- Study: Whooping cough resurgence due to vaccinated people not knowing they're infectious?
- Vaccines that Contain Latex ;CDC PINKBOOK Feb 2015 ;Packaging Exposure
- Influenza A vaccination associated with 6.3 times more aerosol shedding than non vaccinated
- Bedtime protein for bigger gains? Here’s the scoop
- Inactive ingredients in pills and capsules may cause allergic, adverse reactions
- Revealed: Army scientists secretly sprayed St Louis with ‘radioactive’ particles for YEARS to test chemical warfare technology
- 'Inflamm-aging' causes loss of bone healing ability in the elderly
- Bacteria found in ancient Irish soil halts growth of superbugs -- new hope for tackling antibiotic resistance
- Scientists identify compounds in coffee which may inhibit prostate cancer