Folate deficiency creates more problems in connection with DNA replication than researchers had hitherto assumed, researchers from the University of Copenhagen show in a new study. Once a person lacks folate, the damage caused by this cannot be reversed. The researchers therefore encourage people to be more aware of the level of folate in the blood.
The White House has warned Britain that its position on the world stage could be significantly weakened by leaving the European Union.
December 18, 2012
April 21, 2018
March 27, 2013
In Depth Search (Advanced)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Vaccines that Contain Latex ;CDC PINKBOOK Feb 2015 ;Packaging Exposure
- Military rape victims sue Leon Panetta claiming Department of Defense 'failed to punish dozens of sexual assaults'
- U of I study: Lack of omega-3 fatty acid linked to male infertility(DHA)
- Prozac, causes anxiety and behavioral switching patterns, which may be due to excessive dematuration of granule cells in the hippocampus.”
- Honeybee hive sealant ( propolis ) promotes hair growth in mice
- NIH study finds probiotic Bacillus eliminates Staphylococcus bacteria
- Eyes in the Aisles: Why is Cap’n Crunch Looking Down at My Child?
- Japanese royal fern tops list for formaldehyde removal effectiveness from indoor air
- Best treatment identified to reduce deadly Staph infections - benzethonium chloride
- Vine compound starves cancer cells