Declining life expectancies in the US include Gen X and Y Americans, in addition to the older Baby Boomers. But the causes of premature mortality vary by race, gender and ethnicity, according to a new study from Duke University. The researchers examined data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Mortality Multiple Cause Files for the years 1990-2016.
October 7, 2013
December 26, 2018
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Vaccines that Contain Latex ;CDC PINKBOOK Feb 2015 ;Packaging Exposure
- Tap or bottled? Water impacts health benefits Green tea
- Syria must be defenseless for America to illegaly invade, Rated:XXX " Russian troops are on the ground"
- Aromatherapy - A review of MD Anderson Cancer Center Recommendations, Plus Extra
- The FASEB Journal: Fish oil supplementation can slow muscle loss during immobilization
- Mannose impairs tumour growth and enhances chemotherapy
- Influenza A vaccination associated with 6.3 times more aerosol shedding than non vaccinated
- Gray Hair, Root Causes and Possible Reversal ( Video )
- Researchers discover that coevolution between humans and bacteria reduces gastric cancer risk
- Revealed: Army scientists secretly sprayed St Louis with ‘radioactive’ particles for YEARS to test chemical warfare technology