Declining life expectancies in the US include Gen X and Y Americans, in addition to the older Baby Boomers. But the causes of premature mortality vary by race, gender and ethnicity, according to a new study from Duke University. The researchers examined data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Mortality Multiple Cause Files for the years 1990-2016.
UPDATE: U.S. investigators FINALLY arrive at at site of Benghazi consulate attack – more than three weeks after terror massacre
October 4, 2012
October 23, 2013
January 8, 2013
October 6, 2012
In Depth Search (Advanced)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Vaccines that Contain Latex ;CDC PINKBOOK Feb 2015 ;Packaging Exposure
- Military rape victims sue Leon Panetta claiming Department of Defense 'failed to punish dozens of sexual assaults'
- U of I study: Lack of omega-3 fatty acid linked to male infertility(DHA)
- Prozac, causes anxiety and behavioral switching patterns, which may be due to excessive dematuration of granule cells in the hippocampus.”
- Honeybee hive sealant ( propolis ) promotes hair growth in mice
- Vine compound starves cancer cells
- It's in the weeds: Herbicide linked to human liver disease
- Eyes in the Aisles: Why is Cap’n Crunch Looking Down at My Child?
- Japanese royal fern tops list for formaldehyde removal effectiveness from indoor air
- Best treatment identified to reduce deadly Staph infections - benzethonium chloride