Exercise may be as effective as prescribed drugs to lower high (140 mm Hg) blood pressure, suggests a pooled analysis of the available data, in what is thought to be the first study of its kind, and published online in the British Journal of Sports Medicine.
How big business cashes in on breast cancer: Junk food, Barbie dolls and even power tools are jumping on this month’s pink ribbon bandwagon
October 14, 2012
September 7, 2012
November 2, 2012
February 21, 2014
In Depth Search (Advanced)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Vaccines that Contain Latex ;CDC PINKBOOK Feb 2015 ;Packaging Exposure
- Military rape victims sue Leon Panetta claiming Department of Defense 'failed to punish dozens of sexual assaults'
- U of I study: Lack of omega-3 fatty acid linked to male infertility(DHA)
- Prozac, causes anxiety and behavioral switching patterns, which may be due to excessive dematuration of granule cells in the hippocampus.”
- Honeybee hive sealant ( propolis ) promotes hair growth in mice
- Vine compound starves cancer cells
- It's in the weeds: Herbicide linked to human liver disease
- Eyes in the Aisles: Why is Cap’n Crunch Looking Down at My Child?
- Japanese royal fern tops list for formaldehyde removal effectiveness from indoor air
- Best treatment identified to reduce deadly Staph infections - benzethonium chloride